A brief return on our experience at Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann.
Did you come to visit us at the gourmet space of the Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann between the 4th and the 15th of July?
If you did, at the same time as you pulled yourself out of the Parisian furnace that was 42 degrees, you discovered our delicious dishes created and made in reusable glass jars and lovingly cooked without additives, preservatives, palm oil, gluten or lactose.
We received a truly warm welcome from the gallery staff, and we noticed such an open-mindedness on the part of those who came to ask us questions, that this first time of exchange with Parisian or provincial gourmets strolling around the capital, will remain for us an important moment in the life of our young startup that we wish to share here.
What did we retain from it?
- That you care about the environment. So the reusable jar and the absence of palm oil are very positive for you.
- That the particular attention we pay to our raw materials, to their traceability, to their origin, are subjects that you consider essential (Made In France and PPA).
- That our collaboration with a chef who is an auditor member of the French culinary academy is a guarantee of the gustative quality of our dishes.
- That the practicality of our jars, which can be enjoyed right out of the jar, is an asset for those who work and want to eat healthy at the office or on the move.
- That there are dishes for everyone, vegetarians, flexitarians, vegans, makes our offer a solution that gathers around the same table, with the same quality for everyone.
- That the requirement of our laboratory makes our product, for celiac people (a question? Find our article on celiac disease), who are intolerant or wish to control their gluten and/or lactose intake, a perfect example of the total dietary safety necessary for some of you.
- That the exclusion of preservatives and additives gives you complete satisfaction.
- That the story of Arthur, the ethics that inspired the conception of his dishes and the enthusiasm he conveys when he talks about this exciting project that he carried out in spite of his age, touch you and encourage you to support him.
Thank you so much for this experience that has brought us so much.
We have heard your comments, soon you will see the result in the dishes we will develop in the future.
But in the meantime, continue to eat healthy and gourmet with Les Petits Plats d’Arthur.